Thursday, February 18, 2010

Baby Joey


My sweet Baby Joey is sick. He has a bad cold. His first, thankfully. His little button nose is stuffy and draining and he can't breathe very well. I've been doing the aspirator and saline and he must hate me. He has a loose phlegme cough, which is good, but it wakes him up and causes his little pacifier to fly. Then he cries. He must have a sore throat, but he can't tell me that. I'm assuming by the way he cries when he nurses, his breathing is loud and scratchy. Poor little lamb. I wish he could just put all of his aches & pains & discomforts right into me, so he would be free from such misery. He doesn't deserve to be so miserable. He's too cute and too smiley and too nice and too patient. He is everything good and perfect. I don't want him to be sick.

1 comment:

  1. I wondered where you were today. We missed you! I'm sorry Joey is sick. Hang in there, my dear, and watch the fever. It's going around. K

    ReplyDelete