Saturday, June 5, 2010

My Home Repair List - Handsome Handyman, Part 2

Oh my gosh, things around this house STILL need to be fixed. I'm not kidding. I make lists, put them up on the kitchen cupboard where someone in particular looks every day. They go unmentioned and unfixed for weeks. I take the list down in frustration (and because that certain "someone in particular" splattered tomato sauce or coffee on the list). I can't find any of my lists, so I decided to post them on my blog. I always know where my computer is and where my blog is. So, here are things that need to be done around here, for which I need help (physical and emotional and mental, sometimes). Hello, Handsome Handyman!

John's playhouse walls must be secured together
Pipe on back of house need to be replaced (it burst this winter, and we need it to operate our
sprinklers)
Door threshold between playroom and hallway (there is no threshold)
Playroom ceiling lights get really really really really warm
Playroom light switch needs to be switched
Playroom electrical sockets, changed to 3-prongs
Weeds all along sidewalk need to be dug out and killed
Pick up bags of bark for front, sides, and back of house
Fill gaping hole in front of house with dirt
Clean gutters (get ladder - my very own ladder - from Terry's rental house - why is it there
anyway, it is MINE)
Stove - only two out of four burners work
Dishwasher - the soap dispenser door broke off
Cut branches off neighbor's Maple Tree that invade our roof and power lines
Sand baseboard
Make quarter-inch-round for baseboards


I will add to this list as needed. And I will check off the items that are fixed, no matter who fixes them. I'll let you know if it was, indeed, my handsome handyman. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment