Monday, February 23, 2009

My Profile

I just created my profile. I posted a photo I took of John and me during the summer of 2007. I look nothing like that now. John was just over a year old, I had just chopped off my long blond hair, which had turned brown after I gave birth. I used to be a bodacious blonde bimbo, now I am a brown-haired mom with cellulite. Hmm...something's gotta change. I want to be "Stacey's mom" who's got it hangin' on. I'm working on that daily. I'm growing out my hair, I got rid of the mousey brown and gray, I'm losing my baby weight (finally, after almost 2 years). My sister is helping me dress better, sending me Levi's and tightly fitting t-shirts with low necks, funky jewelry. I'm told I don't look (almost) 42, nor do I act it. I sure hope not. Stacey's mom has got to at least be in her 30s.

No comments:

Post a Comment