Saturday, February 21, 2009

Who Am I?

I will turn 42 years old in 4 days. I have a 22-month-old son. I gave birth to John when I was 40. I hope to have another child soon (cross your fingers).

I was quite traditional - went to high school, then to college for my BA, then to a university to earn my Teaching Cert. and Master's in Ed. I taught elementary school for 16 years. I have made many amazing friends along the way.

Then I became a bit untraditional - I worked hard and I played hard. I dated many amazing men. None were keepers, though. I traveled to Ireland, Boston, California, Oregon, Chicago, Montana, more than a few times. I was a Free Bird. I was living the dream. I bought my own house, entertained every weekend (and during the week), bicycled, snow skied, hiked, kayaked. I loved my life.

Then I got married.

No comments:

Post a Comment