Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Next Day

At what point do I tell my clueless husband that he forgot my birthday? He still does not remember and I'm kind of wanting to wait to see how long it takes him. We may be seeing this well into March. Maybe, when I start planning John's 2nd birthday at the end of April, my husband may clue in that he missed something. Maybe I should throw a HUGE party here next weekend, when he is out of town, and not clean up before he gets home. Hmmm.... I could really play this. Maybe I should send myself a big bouquet of flowers with no card, just to make him wonder if I have a secret admirer. Maybe I should max out the credit card and buy myself a diamond. I'd rather have a kayak. Hmmm..... the possibilities are endless. Any ideas? (:

No comments:

Post a Comment